Digi-Scene

Taking digizines into the new millenium

Apr 5, 2009

Into Every Life a Little Rain Must Fall

Posted by Kim |

What a week this past week has been and boy am I glad it's over.

First, preparing for a major presentation to our executive team. Second, putting together recommendations for a new client to (hopefully) expand their business with us. Last, but not least, a reorganization at my company. I'm exhausted.

But...

I have Boni. And he brings light to my world in the darkest of times. And just like a shaft of sunlight through rain shows itself as a beautiful rainbow, that's what it feels like when Boni holds me and tells me how wonderful I am. I can't believe how lucky I am even in this torrential downpour of uncertainty and stress. That little bit of sunlight makes all the difference.

0 comments:

Subscribe