Digi-Scene

Taking digizines into the new millenium

Oct 15, 2005

It's All About Me

Posted by Kim |

Today was Boni's birthday and I know in my mind that today should have been all about him and what he would like to do, but damn if it didn't devolve into being all about me.

He's always so considerate of what I'd like to do and I know that he is completely sincere when he tells me that he just enjoys spending time with me no matter what we do. And so I only feel a twinge of guilt when we spend his birthday doing stuff that I like.

Yes today was a perfect Kimday. Getting up late. Browsing through the book sale at the library. Eating a late lunch at Phil's BBQ. Going to Extraordinary Desserts, but not the small one in Hillcrest but to the big one in Little Italy because they have a better selection of decadence.

So, happy birthday Boni. I want to celebrate your birthday with you every year....

0 comments:

Subscribe