Digi-Scene

Taking digizines into the new millenium

Oct 14, 2005

That'll Be $100 Please

Posted by Kim |

*sigh* my poor hair

Instead of looking like Carol Brady, my hairdresser has now managed to make me look like Keith Partridge. As a note of warning to everyone else out there: Don't let your hairdresser get started talking about her rat bastard ex-husband when she has a pair of scissors in her hands. If you do, expect emotional messiness to come spilling out of her hands and into your hair. I don't know why it is that when she gets upset she starts channeling the haircuts of awful '70s TV stars. I need to remind her that she's supposed to be MY cheap therapist, not the other way around.

I've got to start looking for a new hairdresser pronto. Her teenage daughter is about to get her drivers license and I'm starting to get anxiety attacks about what other TV shows she watched. What's next? Little House on the Prairie?

Anybody know of someone who can feng shui hair?

1 comments:

Kim said...

I wonder why she can't channel Charlie's Angels for crying out loud. I know my hair isn't long and blonde but even if it was, I think I can safely bet that I would look less like Farrah Fawcett and I would look a lot like Chrissy from Three's Company complete with a pony-tail sticking sideways out of my head...

Subscribe