Digi-Scene

Taking digizines into the new millenium

Sep 22, 2005

I'm Officially Old

Posted by Kim |

I'm trying to use the small gym here at the office on a more regular basis now and I happened to get there right at 12:00 today before everyone else arrived. Sweeeetttt! That meant that I could turn on the TV and satellite feed to whatever channel I wanted. I wanted to see what the latest news was on Hurricane Rita, so I turned it to MSNBC.

A few minutes later a couple of 20-something workers from the other company that share our building came in and started fiddling with the other TV set to find something to watch. From the 100's of choices on satellite TV what did they choose?

People's Court.

OK, I'll say it. I'm definitely afraid for the future of this country....

0 comments:

Subscribe