Digi-Scene

Taking digizines into the new millenium

Jan 12, 2006

Fender Bender

Posted by Kim |

Earlier this week I was involved in a slight fender bender on the north-bound 805 going to work. Traffic was at a crawl as usual when a woman behind me who was yakking on her cell phone (naturally), didn't see me slow down and rear ended me. She hit me with a fair amount of force, so it was with fear and trepidation that I got out to survey the damage. The only real visible sign of the collision was some scratches on my bumper and the right backup light popped out. As I examined the light later with Boni, turns out that the light bulb also popped out, but wasn't broken. We plugged the light bulb back in and it worked! We reattached the case into the bumper and you can't even tell I was hit.

Just to be on the safe side, I'm going to have a mechanic look at it on Tuesday. How much do you want to bet that he finds a broken whatchmacallit INSIDE the bumper that will cost at least $1,000 to fix? Anyone wanna take that bet?

0 comments:

Subscribe