Digi-Scene

Taking digizines into the new millenium

Aug 30, 2006

Turning It All Around

Posted by Kim |

I haven't written on my blog about the one event that has been the most significant thing to happen in my life to date. There's so much I don't understand about it and my feelings that I don't think that talking about it here would be helpful or good for me. However, there is one thing that I've discovered about myself as a result - I'm someone who is an emotional eater.

I've never been all that slender, but I've been what I call healthily curvaceous. I can finally admit that I'm not even that anymore, I've become flat out overweight. I've realized that the only thing that is going to get my weight in check and my body healthy is for my mind and spirit to become healthy again too.

I wish I was already there and that I didn't see the months and months of hard work that await me. I think I'm finally ready to start making some small changes. It's gotta start somewhere...

0 comments:

Subscribe