Digi-Scene

Taking digizines into the new millenium

Sep 8, 2006

Chatchki Envy

Posted by Kim |


I feel like I'm back in college.

I work around people who have worked in the marketing department of my company, for, well...FOR -EV- ER. They also have the coolest corporate chatchki's laying about their cubicles, just ripe for the picking. Why do I only have the urge to break commandment #8 on the list of the 10 commandments when it's a stupid corporate button that says "I Love Jaz" or an old Pets.com sock puppet?

Everyone else's dorm room (read: cubicle) has so much cooler decorating stuff than mine. They have signed memorabilia from the short time that Boomer Esiason was a company spokesperson and I'm relegated to displaying an ugly travel mug of a product we scrapped 9 months after launching.

Will I ever be cool enough to warrant having the groovy chatchki's? Answer me, dammit....

0 comments:

Subscribe