Digi-Scene

Taking digizines into the new millenium

Sep 14, 2006

Hey Baby, What's Your Sign?

Posted by Kim |

I wish I believed in astrology. Wouldn't it be nice to have a daily map to what was in store for you on any given day? I think it might make the decision about whether to get out of bed or not an easier one.

Since this is my horoscope for Thursday, what's the answer? Do I get out of bed in the morning or not?

"You can quip and converse with the best of them. If someone wants to get into some deep issues, reschedule for later. Right now witty repartee is your forte. Profound topics could confuse you both."

Sounds like I should skip work tomorrow and start the day with happy hour instead.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim said...

Ummm, thanks but no thanks?

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Kim said...

Everyone knows the best place to get a deal on a unicorn is Sal's Pre-Owned Unicorns. Sheesh!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim said...

Damn spam bots

Subscribe