Digi-Scene

Taking digizines into the new millenium

Aug 17, 2005

Anti-Zionism

Posted by Kim |

I admit it. I'm an anti-Zionist.

Please note gentle reader, that this statement has nothing to do with Judaism and the state of Israel but rather with Mormonism and the state of Utah.

I love my RELIGION, but I'm not all that crazy about some of the cultural and social stuff that goes along with it. Especially as that culture is being grown in the petri dish that is Utah.

You know it's bad when your religion has it's own set of jokes that can't be translated into any other religion or ethnic group. I mean how many blonde jokes can be retold as college co-ed jokes or regional jokes? Unfortunately, most Mormon jokes don't translate at all well as Catholic jokes. Peculair people indeed.

0 comments:

Subscribe