Digi-Scene

Taking digizines into the new millenium

Aug 23, 2005

Eh? What's that you say?

Posted by Kim |

For several weeks now, my right ear feels like I'm on an extended plane ride where the pressure NEVER equalizes inside my head. I'll have brief glorious moments of being able to hear the world around me in stereo, but then almost immediately it's like going back to having only the left speaker in your car working.

Yesterday, the pressure built to the point where there is actual pain involved. I went home early from work (yeah, it surprised me too), stopped at the drug store to get a heating pad to place on my ear. That helps, but it still hurts. I'm on my way to the doctor to see if I can get some relief soon.

The doctor is a good second choice I guess. What I really want is my Mommy....

0 comments:

Subscribe