Digi-Scene

Taking digizines into the new millenium

Aug 11, 2005

An Open Letter to My Neighbor

Posted by Kim |

OK, I'll admit last night was entertaining. I mean REALLY entertaining. And that's the only reason I didn't call the cops.

I'm a small town girl that has little experience with living in the big city. I've seen in movies the kind of scene that went on last night, but never in person. I mean, how cliche is it to have your drunk former girlfriend show up at your apartment building and start yelling at you through the intercom at the door downstairs? And at 1:00 in the morning to boot?

Unfortunately, I only heard HER side of the conversation so I can only interpret the situation based on that. All I can say is, dude, I think you dodged a bullet by breaking up with her. She's a shreiker when she's upset. She also curses like a sailor when she's begging you to let her in. Also the fact that she was banging the phone against the wall when you wouldn't let her in to me is a big red flag. I think you are well rid of her.

I have a question for you though. You told her you loved her? Are you insane???? I'm assuming you're not 20 years old (based on the appearance of the shrieker in the street), so I gotta ask. What possessed you to tell her you loved her? I'll just assume your brain was sex addled at the time.

Piece of free advice for ya. Next time make sure the woman you're with knows what kind of woman she is. I mean a woman who thinks she's a queen bee when she's really a bar fly, is just a recipe for trouble.

Wearily yours,
The Woman in Apartment 40C

0 comments:

Subscribe