Digi-Scene

Taking digizines into the new millenium

Aug 31, 2005

Walter the farting dog

Posted by Kim |




I have to admit I get envious at times when reading other people's blogs in which they have all kinds of cute "look at what my little darling did today" moments to report. My brother-in-law told me about Nicole's first visit with the kindergarten teacher before school started. They were doing some preliminary testing like having her count as high as she could, whether she recognized colors and then they asked her about whether her Mom and Dad read to her. She answered that yes her Mom and Dad read her stories.

"What is your very favorite book, Nicole?" asks the teacher.

Without missing a beat, Nicole says "Walter the Farting Dog". And then she proceeds to go into great detail about the plot points of this literary masterpiece.

Yep, I bet that teacher is REAL impressed with Nicole's comprehension skills.

0 comments:

Subscribe